Lending Point offers up to $25,000 and a next-day deposit on its loans in addition to the option for breaking your monthly payments up into bimonthly payments to make them more manageable. Moreover, there are no restrictions on how you spend the money.
LendingPoint does, however, have a minimum credit score requirement of 600 and charges a 5 percent origination fee. It’s also only available in 32 states.
- People looking for more, smaller payments
- Next-day deposit of funds
- Option to break up monthly payments to make them smaller
- No restrictions on usage
- Minimum credit score of 600 required
- 5 percent origination fee
- $30 late payment fee
- Availability limited to 32 states and Washington, D.C.
Article from: https://www.gobankingrates.com(contact: email@example.com)