NetCredit doesn’t just offer personal loans for poor credit — it provides financial tools you can use to improve your credit and create a loan that fits your needs. My CreditBuilder is designed to help you improve your bad credit score, the My RightFit Tool enables you to customize the personal loan that works best in your financial life, and the ClearCost for Me tool claims to offer up totally transparent information about repayment terms, fees and interest.
NetCredit offers some of the lower loan amounts at some of the worst terms of the options on this list, however, with a minimum APR of 34 percent — ranging up to as high as 155 percent — and a maximum loan amount of just $10,000.
- People interested in tools and features to help them understand their credit score
- People looking for customizable terms
- Online tools to help improve credit
- ClearCost for Me promises transparency about costs and terms
- My ScoreSaver allows you to check eligibility without affecting credit score